Say hello and introduce yourself here.
zaffie 03

Post by zaffie 03 »

Hi all,

Just joined, not currently a 4x4 owner but previously owned one of the few remaining examples that appear on the site still.
No justification for getting shot of the Cav +10 years ago . . . . and still holding my youngest sibling responsilble.

Zaffie 03 (Z20 LET)
Trig
Site Admin

Re: New Member

Post by Trig »

What was the reg of the car you owned?
zaffie 03

Post by zaffie 03 »

Hi Trig

Saphire Black, full heated leather, A/C . . . .K141 VPR, it's her 20th Birthday on the 29th Jan.
I sold it at the end of 2002 and it stayed local to Bristol until 2006.

Regards

Zaffie 03
Trig
Site Admin

Post by Trig »

Ha, yeah that one turned up on the site at the start of the year, its since changed hands but is still on the boards..
SteLowis

Post by SteLowis »

Welcome aboard fella. Nice to see some new cars/members crop up
muzz

Post by muzz »

welcome mate
zaffie 03

Post by zaffie 03 »

All,
Nice to be on board, it's good to be able to see so many well looked after examples of a fantastic car and the people that care.
Mine was a Cossie beater in standard spec, no one in the Ford circle hardly recognised a 'Q' car, let alone it being a Cavailer. . . . oh those were the days.

Zaffie 03
Trig
Site Admin

Post by Trig »

Yeah, they never had the following of the Fords tho for whatever reasons..
TBH I was very nearly a Ford boy, first car was almost an XR4 but the clutch had seized and we couldnt move it so I ended up with my old mans 1.6D Mk2 Cav...
Sevs1

Post by Sevs1 »

Evening all just bought myself a smoke grey Cav turbo it's me 2nd 1 I'm am needing done help need new clocks as mine have been changed to white backgrounds and half the important lights don't work if any1 has a set for sale could u let me no also car is running its standard fans but these have been hydro dipped and have skulls on the really well done and no damage I'm looking for a standard silver 1s would def b up for swapping them or I'd pay cash for them many thanks.steve
ads

Post by ads »

Sevs1 wrote:Evening all just bought myself a smoke grey Cav turbo it's me 2nd 1 I'm am needing done help need new clocks as mine have been changed to white backgrounds and half the important lights don't work if any1 has a set for sale could u let me no also car is running its standard fans but these have been hydro dipped and have skulls on the really well done and no damage I'm looking for a standard silver 1s would def b up for swapping them or I'd pay cash for them many thanks.steve
Hi Sevs, instead of adding on to other peoples introductions, why dont you start your own introduction thread, put in your cav details etc, and trig will open up the rest of the board, the cav you have bought sounds like,jb1kenobys grey cav, if it is you have a good cav there.
cavalier turbo- once driven forever skint
6/10/2010 254.4 bhp 267 ftlbs torque dyno demon on phase 1
Phase 3.5 coming soon........