Hi!

Say hello and introduce yourself here.
Kerr_se2

Hi!

Post by Kerr_se2 »

Hi folks,My names John,joined up as I've put a deposit down on a Cav turbo, thought this would be a good place to start,
I'm in Falkirk and familiar with the brand as I've 4 Calibra turbos inc a DTM turbo, but couldn't resist adding a cav to the collection.
I'll get some calibra pics up and some cav pics when I pick it up.My
ken707

Re: Hi!

Post by ken707 »

Hi

Yep, you definitely need a Cav in your collection. As you're a Calibra Turbo man you'll be interested to know that there's one near me with just under 3000 miles. Owner bought it new in England and only drove it the first year. It lay unused until recently when he got it going but he's not interested in selling. Still smells like new inside.
Robert

Post by Robert »

Hey John welcome to the forum. Long time no speak. Added another three to collection since I last caught up. Think I seen the old SE2 in Midlothian about a year ago but wasn't sure as I think there was a few on that plate ( with diff numbers ofc )
robsyuk

Post by robsyuk »

Welcome
Kerr_se2

Post by Kerr_se2 »

Hi folks, hows things Robert, im still gutted about the se2, so do you have a cav turbo?
Robert

Post by Robert »

I don't yet mate but was definitely looking into it. So difficult to get something clean. My biggest problem is I still have the 33Ci and I had to do a bunch of work to it. Kinda bled me a bit but it's good practice [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Where you keeping all these turbos you have bought a commercial unit [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

I have to say I was gutted about SE2. Was right about the time that it was keyed by some looser pissed on a Friday night that my heart sank on that one. Was never the same after it was painted
Kerr_se2

Post by Kerr_se2 »

Yeah got a unit for storage and work, if you're ever in Falkirk drop me a message, il send you my number, ive got an intro post on mig that shows all the cars...

I know it was never the same after that, I still really really regret selling it, , especially as it was ruined
Robert

Post by Robert »

Yup feel a little responsible for that. It's like everything, some people are either jealous or just plain nasty.

I live in a decent area now and get no such hassle with private parking, no good now though

I had a look at the fleet. I was firstly a cavalier man so congrats on that. DTM is amazing is the naut the one that was in parts last time I was your way. Nice all the same good collection !!
m00k

Post by m00k »

Looking fw to some pics... I thought I was greedy wi a Cav t n Cali t lol