Wanted cavalier turbo

Say hello and introduce yourself here.
Mardecmark

Wanted cavalier turbo

Post by Mardecmark »

Hi all I'm new to this site so just getting my bearings with it.. I'm after a cavalier turbo to buy but not havin much luck finding 1 let alone a good 1... I live in Co. Armagh Northern Ireland and have searched for a few months now with no luck.. Just missed out on 1 or 2 in England.. I have owned 3 GSIs and 2 turbos over the years and fancy a return to the club.. Lol cash waiting for the right car must be very clean.. Preferbly satin red or white but beggars can't be choosers I suppose..... Cheers for taking the time to read this...
m00k

Re: Wanted cavalier turbo

Post by m00k »

Gd luck finding one local!!!

There's def some dotted about the province but most owners wi gd ones just refuse to part with em :-(
Mardecmark

Post by Mardecmark »

Yeah so i see. Seen a few for sale around England but by the time i call about them theyre away.. Ah well 1 will turn up sometime im sure.... Not many around here though
joby4x4power

Post by joby4x4power »

Hi and welcome, hope you find your right one! They are hard to find, a decent one, like said.. We Just won't part with them lol you sound like a cavvy man! So I expect your find your mr right cav soon.
Good luck and maybe see u one day :)
if in doubt... Power out!