Hello peeps

Say hello and introduce yourself here.
Dycie

Hello peeps

Post by Dycie »

How do!

Just saying a quick hello to all and glad to be part of the club. I'm in Cumbria so be good to arrange any meets etc within this area, travelling back overseas soon and back in November to the fine tune of my new valver I'll be picking up :D
she doesn't do many miles to the gallon but does loads of smiles to the mile
ads

Re: Hello peeps

Post by ads »

welcome to the club Dycie, thats a nice cav turbo you have there mate, used to belomg to a member on here, had a lot of work done to it, and it was well looked after, Ads
cavalier turbo- once driven forever skint
6/10/2010 254.4 bhp 267 ftlbs torque dyno demon on phase 1
Phase 3.5 coming soon........
Dycie

Post by Dycie »

Yeah ads good to hear from you again after taking your advice to get on here, looking forward to picking her up on return from overseas work, already got some plans for car just need to prioritise and then start
Markb

Post by Markb »

Welcome to the forum mate. Like Ads has said it is a good solid car with some good mods that you have bought. Also I know you like my interior ;-)
1994 Polar Sea Blue Cavalier Turbo 4x4 - Total Vauxhall cover car (Jan 2015 / Issue 170)
Dycie

Post by Dycie »

Ha ha yeah mark looking into getting mine done pretty soon. Thanks guys for the compliment on the car I hope to improve it pretty soon. Car getting set up the day I get her at noble then looking at omex710 ecu and running jenvey ITB'S , this is the plan anyway, the reality could be different as still researching.
SteLowis

Post by SteLowis »

Alright fella. Not a million miles from me & ads. Have to get something sorted before the car goes away for winter. Well mine anyway