Back Again

Say hello and introduce yourself here.
Scouse

Back Again

Post by Scouse »

Hi all, finally registered thanks to Tristen's help on facebook, cheers fella :D
Used to have a white turbo when I was on CTOR, now have a nice shiny black throbbing...... turbo :whistle:
I'm the one on the left in the yellow t-shirt holding my sons
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
C20letlad

Re: Back Again

Post by C20letlad »

Well hello long time ago that pic I'm on the right in the white fleece ! So what have you got now or shouldn't I ask that one lol
6/10/2010---------> GT28 DIED !
12/11/16 noble rolling road

For NGK, the higher the number, the colder the plug.

(CTOC ) = Come To Our Carpark
Scouse

Post by Scouse »

Alright mate hows it going? Got this now (previous owners pic with different reg) -
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Markb

Post by Markb »

That picture is a blast from the past! So you have got GBR. Was that Wannabes old car? Cannot think of his username.
1994 Polar Sea Blue Cavalier Turbo 4x4 - Total Vauxhall cover car (Jan 2015 / Issue 170)
C20letlad

Post by C20letlad »

Ahhhhh yes I no that one and yes it was wannabes cav he did a lot to that cav I think I did a few bits to it I will have a look it might have been his other one ! So have you done anything to it ????
6/10/2010---------> GT28 DIED !
12/11/16 noble rolling road

For NGK, the higher the number, the colder the plug.

(CTOC ) = Come To Our Carpark
Markb

Post by Markb »

It was for sale sometime between Sep - Nov 2013. I know as I nearly bought it instead of mine! And yes it has got quite a bit done to it.
1994 Polar Sea Blue Cavalier Turbo 4x4 - Total Vauxhall cover car (Jan 2015 / Issue 170)
Scouse

Post by Scouse »

I've kept it the way I bought it and will probably stay like that although I might change the suspension setup as every minor bump in the road is a back breaker.
It started smoking quite bad not long after I got it aswell. The turbo was fine so had new piston rings fitted, all.seems good now...... so far
Trig
Site Admin

Post by Trig »

Markb wrote:It was for sale sometime between Sep - Nov 2013. I know as I nearly bought it instead of mine! And yes it has got quite a bit done to it.

:lol: as if you weren't going to buy anything that wasn't blue
ads

Post by ads »

welcome back mate, I'm on that photo as well, directly to your left in black fleece, but iv changed a bit since then, ive still got my grey cav that I had at that meet, good to see some of the long standing members coming back on, that pics brings back a few memories, some good people on there who I have not seen for a very long time.
cavalier turbo- once driven forever skint
6/10/2010 254.4 bhp 267 ftlbs torque dyno demon on phase 1
Phase 3.5 coming soon........
Scouse

Post by Scouse »

Cheers ads, hopefully I can start attending future meets again. Was a good meet that day, they did a spiffing roast iirc that was cheap as chips.
Would be good to go back there for another meet!!
Markb

Post by Markb »

Trig wrote:
Markb wrote:It was for sale sometime between Sep - Nov 2013. I know as I nearly bought it instead of mine! And yes it has got quite a bit done to it.

:lol: as if you weren't going to buy anything that wasn't blue
I thought I was going to have a big job on my hands finding a Polar Sea Blue one that is why I considered this one :-)