Am I Stupid Or What????

Say hello and introduce yourself here.
Troy

Am I Stupid Or What????

Post by Troy »

Orite Chaps

Been a while since I was on here. Haven't been around cav's for a few years now. Ever since this happened on way back from PVS a few years ago

Lost my bottle and my patience after that and walked away. Been driving a few non descripts since as I didn't really know what I wanted.
Anyway started to get my nerve back and started to look around this summer and bought the lowest of the low. An Ecotec Sri :D
Bought it blind off ebay and had it shipped up from Kent to Sheffield. It had been stored since 2012 so put it through MOT to see what it needed. A couple of front springs and some TLC for the brakes and it's got a full ticket.
It needs a bit of bodywork sorting but it runs like a dream and I'm really enjoying having a cav again. I've even been able to look at turbo's without hyperventilating so who knows. It's a white hatchback and totally standard inside and out with just 2 previous owners and got receipts from a Vauxhall dealer for over £4000 in the year before it was parked up.

Had a quick look round the forum and some of the old names are still around so hopefully if there's a meet sorted somewhere I might bring the old girl down to see you
Cavalier Turbo
Once driven. Forever skint.
Trig
Site Admin

Re: Am I Stupid Or What????

Post by Trig »

Looks like some dirty bastards shat all over the engine bay, how rude ;)
C20letlad

Post by C20letlad »

How do long time no see sounds like its a little gem you have there ! Nice to see you here again !
6/10/2010---------> GT28 DIED !
12/11/16 noble rolling road

For NGK, the higher the number, the colder the plug.

(CTOC ) = Come To Our Carpark
Markb

Post by Markb »

Welcome back the SRi sounds lovely.
1994 Polar Sea Blue Cavalier Turbo 4x4 - Total Vauxhall cover car (Jan 2015 / Issue 170)
ads

Post by ads »

welcome back to the fold mate, good to see you back in a cav, Ads
cavalier turbo- once driven forever skint
6/10/2010 254.4 bhp 267 ftlbs torque dyno demon on phase 1
Phase 3.5 coming soon........