Hello from the North East

Say hello and introduce yourself here.
Andy CavTurbo

Hello from the North East

Post by Andy CavTurbo »

Hi there,

First got to say a BIG thanks to Kev and Cheryl for getting in touch with me to let me know about this site.

At the moment my turbo that I have owned for 4 years is in bits. Head gasket, flywheel, clutch plus many other things. She made a very nice 317 BHP 358 LB/FT at Motorscope in Northallerton before I took it off the road. I am currently running around in a Cavalier V6 turbo rep on 16" lenzo BSX wheels.

Really looking forward to joining the new site. My access will be limited as I work away from sunday night to friday night.

Cheers

Andrew
ads

Re: Hello from the North East

Post by ads »

Hi andrew how you doing mate, long time no see, about time you got that tubby sorted, and we can sort a couple of north east meets like we used to do, hows linco and his cav, any nearer getting it sorted.
cavalier turbo- once driven forever skint
6/10/2010 254.4 bhp 267 ftlbs torque dyno demon on phase 1
Phase 3.5 coming soon........
Andy CavTurbo

Post by Andy CavTurbo »

hello mate! I am fine mate, you? just been looking at some pictures of when we last met up. Linco is fine mate. his rolling shell is now in storage. It will be a long time before that ever comes out to play again.
ads

Post by ads »

im fine mate, proberly see you at some of the CTOC meets next year, if not before, glad you found the new site, the new home of the cav turbo, i PMed you on the other site, but you have not been on for a long time, good to hear from you again.
cavalier turbo- once driven forever skint
6/10/2010 254.4 bhp 267 ftlbs torque dyno demon on phase 1
Phase 3.5 coming soon........
Andy CavTurbo

Post by Andy CavTurbo »

yeah mate haven't been on there for a long time. any meets let me know incase i don't see them. add me on facebook mate Andrew 'Andy CavTurbo Burnett :)
C20letlad

Post by C20letlad »

hello mate how things going ! glad you have found us would be good to catch up at some point !
6/10/2010---------> GT28 DIED !
12/11/16 noble rolling road

For NGK, the higher the number, the colder the plug.

(CTOC ) = Come To Our Carpark
Andy CavTurbo

Post by Andy CavTurbo »

spot on mate, you? looking forward to my first CTOC meet!