Howdy

Say hello and introduce yourself here.
AdsLoonyturbo

Howdy

Post by AdsLoonyturbo »

Its been a tough few weeks with the ole cav turbo debating wether to sell and move on finally and last week was very close to doing a straight swop with my mates R33 Liner...thankfully :? my locked 4x4 blew up today so thats gonna have to be fixed and a swop is back on the shelf cause now i want more power :shock: :lol:
374bhp+ screamer with a pipe to flame
Trig
Site Admin

Re: Howdy

Post by Trig »

KIlled a locked box, how, and pictures?
First one I've heard of going (apart from the so called locked ones that Cav16 (?) were chucking out...
AdsLoonyturbo

Post by AdsLoonyturbo »

tranny and rear diff seems to of gone boosh but will be getting it all sorted saturday so pics then :ugeek: im not gonna say the tranny blew up cause of wear and tear lol its held shit hot with the ponies :twisted:
374bhp+ screamer with a pipe to flame
Liam

Post by Liam »

welcome to the site buddy! Any pics of your car?
Vectra gsi 3.2 - 211.2 bhp. Officially the fastest gsi in west wales.... until proven otherwise HaHa!
ads

Post by ads »

LIam, Adams been around for years on the ctor, been a member on here for a while, just dosnt come on much, go on ctor and thers a ful project thread under his username on there, Adamscavturbo, or something similar.
cavalier turbo- once driven forever skint
6/10/2010 254.4 bhp 267 ftlbs torque dyno demon on phase 1
Phase 3.5 coming soon........
Liam

Post by Liam »

Ah got ya, why not use the same user name? doesn't take much to confuse the likes of me you know! :lol: I've seen adams turbo thread before, awesome cav!
Vectra gsi 3.2 - 211.2 bhp. Officially the fastest gsi in west wales.... until proven otherwise HaHa!
Trig
Site Admin

Post by Trig »

Maybe he'll even send me his details so he can see the rest of the site one fo these days :lol:
specks

Post by specks »

adam is a mofo,give him time or get him on facebook,more likely to get a reply :lol:
Trig
Site Admin

Post by Trig »

Tried him on MSN an age ago, my welsh/english translator must be broken.. ;)
Turbodave

Post by Turbodave »

specks wrote: or get him on facebook,more likely to get a reply :lol:
And there lies the reason forums seem to be dying off these days. Facebook as become the Swiss Army knife of social networking and car forums, it does everything so people seem to spend their days talking shite on it rather than talking shite on the forums. Seems pointless, register on a forum but to get a response, best off contact via another method...
Built, not bought...
Liam

Post by Liam »

Facebook really winds me up! seems to be people attention seeking and have 824 'friends' and poking their mates :? .... and play farmville and stuff..... i mean what the fuck is farmville??! maybe its facebook for gay-as-fuck! i have a facebook but use it mainly for uploading pics to here cos can't be asred to make a photobucket account and i only have 150 odd friends who i actually know or they are family. I'll stop there cos i could go on forever :roll:
Trig
Site Admin

Post by Trig »

The bit that gets me is all the randoms that try to add you, I've not got that many friends on there as I only add people I actually know and arent just random's from school..
Markb

Post by Markb »

Trig wrote:The bit that gets me is all the randoms that try to add you, I've not got that many friends on there as I only add people I actually know and arent just random's from school..
Yeah there are loads of people that just want to try and look popular with loads of random friends. I couldn't give a F*ck though :lol: I just use it for photos and to see what people are up to when I can be bothered to log in.
1994 Polar Sea Blue Cavalier Turbo 4x4 - Total Vauxhall cover car (Jan 2015 / Issue 170)
Turbodave

Post by Turbodave »

Dinae get me started... it's basically a site for hanging yer cock out, spying on people and being spied on in return hence everything is private on mine and if I haven't spoken to a person in person in the last month, binned! Plus it's the randoms who keep adding you... "Oh, you haven't added so and so..." Aye, correct because I thought he is a fucking knobjockey and still do, so fuck off. Plus, yes I have pictures and stuff and naw, I dinae want half the fucking world having a wee neb at my business. You wouldn't come raking through my cupboards or invite yourself in for tea, so kinda GTF on line to.

I don't add people "just to be nice" either and what really fucks me off is this friend suggestion shite...

Ranting over
Built, not bought...
specks

Post by specks »

if i need to contact the nutter i phone him,but by fuck he can`t half talk ;)