hello groovers

Say hello and introduce yourself here.
martyturbo

hello groovers

Post by martyturbo »

hi huys,new on ere. some of ya'll know me,still got the old girl but i'm afraid she aint turned a wheel in 4 years or so and is currently locked down in me mates barn but ere's a pic of what she looked like before she went into hiding lol

f*@k knows when she'll be on road again but i'll never sell or break her 8-)
C20letlad

Re: hello groovers

Post by C20letlad »

how do mate i can not belive its been that long glad you have found us what you driving now ??
6/10/2010---------> GT28 DIED !
12/11/16 noble rolling road

For NGK, the higher the number, the colder the plug.

(CTOC ) = Come To Our Carpark
Trig
Site Admin

Post by Trig »

Took me 4 years chap, never give up n all that :lol:
martyturbo

Post by martyturbo »

C20letlad wrote:how do mate i can not belive its been that long glad you have found us what you driving now ??
ey up fella,yeah time flys n all that. still in a veccy estate thats a dam sight faster than it looks lol,this ones blue though :o
ow's tricks bud?
martyturbo

Post by martyturbo »

Trig wrote:Took me 4 years chap, never give up n all that :lol:
only needs the roof painting(leading edge bit rusty) and a windscreen fitting. i aint got nowhere safe to keep it at nite at mo,no garage where i live now :|
Turbo Rix

Post by Turbo Rix »

How ya doing Marty, good to have you on board. Last I saw, you was kicking the shyt out of a vectra GSi up the strip at PVS :lol:
Last edited by Turbo Rix on 16 Feb 2011, 01:03, edited 1 time in total.
martyturbo

Post by martyturbo »

Turbo Rix wrote:How ya doing Mary, good to have you on board. Last I saw, you was kicking the shyt out of a vectra GSi up the strip at PVS :lol:
now ya going back a bit there mr rix,thats the day the pic above was took. she done 7 runs that day but i only done one in her myself lol
Turbo Rix

Post by Turbo Rix »

When's the bad boy going back on the road? You snapped the timing belt and we never heard much of it after that.
ads

Post by ads »

how do marty, how ya doing mate, glad to see you made it over.
cavalier turbo- once driven forever skint
6/10/2010 254.4 bhp 267 ftlbs torque dyno demon on phase 1
Phase 3.5 coming soon........
Liam

Post by Liam »

Hi, i'm probably the only one that doesn't know you by the looks of it :lol: nice turbo aswel, if its still anywhere near in that condition would be nice to see it back on the road.
Vectra gsi 3.2 - 211.2 bhp. Officially the fastest gsi in west wales.... until proven otherwise HaHa!
martyturbo

Post by martyturbo »

Turbo Rix wrote:When's the bad boy going back on the road? You snapped the timing belt and we never heard much of it after that.
i've no idea when it'll be back on road at mo,i know it'll deffo be a matter of years rather than months or days. yeah i got a new motor built up and running but got nowhere to keep it safe at nite. after 2 attempted thefts i'm reluctant to let it out my sight :cry:
martyturbo

Post by martyturbo »

ads wrote:how do marty, how ya doing mate, glad to see you made it over.

ey up ads,yeah things are ok. had no idea bout this site,how's your machine doing these days?
martyturbo

Post by martyturbo »

Liam_S86 wrote:Hi, i'm probably the only one that doesn't know you by the looks of it :lol: nice turbo aswel, if its still anywhere near in that condition would be nice to see it back on the road.
cheers liam,last time i saw it it was in same condition just needed the roof painting and a windscreen fitting.the cambelt snapped on way home from billing a month after the pic above was took at pvs. i aint actually seen the thing since it went away. its in the back of a barn in wales somewhere at mo :o
ads

Post by ads »

martyturbo wrote:
ads wrote:how do marty, how ya doing mate, glad to see you made it over.

ey up ads,yeah things are ok. had no idea bout this site,how's your machine doing these days?
Ive had a few issuses latley the head gasket going for one last year, its currently waiting for me getting round to finishing off fitting me new intercooler then it needs setting up on me phrase 2 chips so not to bad at min. I knw what you mean about being frightened to keave it any where thats why mine dosnt get used as often as it should.
cavalier turbo- once driven forever skint
6/10/2010 254.4 bhp 267 ftlbs torque dyno demon on phase 1
Phase 3.5 coming soon........
Stellamellor

Post by Stellamellor »

Marty lad! you still got that corsa you were buiding? You still go in the tap?

Bout time you sorted your turbo.

Still tracking the GSi?
Cunts