hello

Say hello and introduce yourself here.
Turboben

hello

Post by Turboben »

hello, just had a call from a friend saying he seen my old cav turbo in redcar tonight made me think i want it back lol

so popped over to ctor and realised that thats about dead and then found this site which i'm assuming has taken over,

so hope everyones ok and anybody know who owns my old cav hope its doing them proud reg is m395 juy
Trig
Site Admin

Re: hello

Post by Trig »

Morning,

Not seen your car old one on here so dunno if its one of the guys that has signed up and not posted or been marked down as an owner or if its just not on here..
Turbo Rix

Post by Turbo Rix »

Welcome to the CTOC, the plate rings a bell give us some more information on the car and I'll see if I have any pictures of it.
Was it Smoke Grey or Polar sea blue by any chance? As that's what comes to mind.
ads

Post by ads »

is this not the smoke grey one with the different shades of grey on the panels, ben partridges old cav, i beleive this was back ended and stripped.
cavalier turbo- once driven forever skint
6/10/2010 254.4 bhp 267 ftlbs torque dyno demon on phase 1
Phase 3.5 coming soon........
Bennymac

Post by Bennymac »

Don't think its a grey one Ads, working in Redcar I used to see a cav turbo but it was a dark colour either black or blue.
I never got close enough to see it properly though.
Wannabe

Post by Wannabe »

M397JUY< Was mine,, that was Black
M396JUY< Was Blue, and last i heard was in Norwich,,

M395JUY< , Never seen before........
ads

Post by ads »

just been on the CTOR members gallery, and M395 JUY is defo the smoke grey one with the different shades on panels, im almost sure this was back ended and stripped, but i could be proved wrong.
cavalier turbo- once driven forever skint
6/10/2010 254.4 bhp 267 ftlbs torque dyno demon on phase 1
Phase 3.5 coming soon........
Turbo Rix

Post by Turbo Rix »

ads wrote:just been on the CTOR members gallery, and M395 JUY is defo the smoke grey one with the different shades on panels, im almost sure this was back ended and stripped, but i could be proved wrong.
If it is the different shaded panel one then yes it was owned by Ben Partridge and the plate does ring a bell, it was written off with hefty rear end damage, then broken on ebay for parts last I remember.
Turbodave

Post by Turbodave »

Soooo... "Turboben" isn't actually "Ben Partridge" is it?
Built, not bought...
Turbo Rix

Post by Turbo Rix »

Turbodave wrote:Soooo... "Turboben" isn't actually "Ben Partridge" is it?
Fuck knows mate it probably is him. I was just replying to Ads' comment. Having said that I've just been on CTOR and it seems that a similar thread to this has been posted up there a while back so it seems to be Mr.Partridge that has signed up.

Anyway breakfast time. :lol:
Turboben

Post by Turboben »

Turboben is Ben partridge, sounds like a sad end to the cavalier!! Has any one got pics of it? Wouldn't mind another!
Trig
Site Admin

Post by Trig »

Name sounds familiar, Ben that sold his to fun getting married or something, bought an astra coupe?
Turboben

Post by Turboben »

Erm nope, just sold as had no more money to throw at it at the time! Wish I'd kept it now but hindsights a wonderful thing! Maybe get another 1 day, have a vectra Vxr now just not the same!
Knuckles

hello

Post by Knuckles »

Trig wrote:Name sounds familiar, Ben that sold his to fun getting married or something, bought an astra coupe?
No that was Ben hindle I brought his cav
Trig
Site Admin

Post by Trig »

I got the Ben bit right, not bad for me lol